Other Terms and Conditions
If you wish to engage us for the services we provide, it will be subject to separate terms of engagement, which you will be required to agree to as a requirement of the supply of the services (as applicable).
All intellectual property on this Site, including without limit, the text, graphics, copyright works and trademarks, is owned by us (or by third-party content suppliers). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Site.
Right to Use Site and Content
You may access, view, reproduce, use, and print the content on this Site (Content), provided:
• where Content has been provided to you in connection with any product or service you acquire from us, you may access, view, reproduce, use, and print that Content to the extent required for the purpose of using that product or service in the manner in which it is intended to be used; and
• you only use Content for informational, non-commercial purposes; and
• any reproduction of Content includes a prominent acknowledgement of our rights in the relevant Content.
You may not use this Site, or the Content, for any other purpose or in any other way. If you wish to link to any part of this Site, you must get our prior written consent. We reserve the right to prohibit links to this Site, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of this Site material by including advertising or other revenue-generating material except with our prior written permission.
The information provided on this Site is for general information only and has not been prepared by considering the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. Use of information and other Content on this Site is at your own risk.
Although we have tried to ensure the Content is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that the Content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Postings are made at such times as we determine in our discretion, and we do not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate. We will act, within a reasonable time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention.
Third-Party Websites and Materials
This Site may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by us and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve, or agree with third party websites this Site links to.
All Liability Excluded To the extent permitted by law:
• all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Site or the content on or accessed through it; and
• we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Site or the content on or accessed through it.
If any applicable legislation implies any condition or warranty that we are prohibited by legislation from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, then to the extent permitted by law our liability for breach of all such conditions or warranties will be limited to the charges paid by you (if any) in the twelve month period prior to any breach first occurring. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, if the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above, however if you are using this Site or the Content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply, and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law